Skip to content
St. Luke’s is studying the feasibility of starting
a Classical Lutheran School.
We are working with the Genesis Project
(of the LCMS) to assist us in this feasibility study.
What is a Classical Lutheran School?
- The goal of a classical education is to train students to be lifelong learners.
- Kids who receive a classical education score in the top 10-15% on SATs and ACTs.
- Classical Education is for the whole person – teaching children virtue through pursuit of truth, goodness, and beauty.
- The Bible is the Word of God and is taught in all of its truth and purity.
- Using the Small Catechism children are taught to love God and serve their neighbor.